| ||If you have any feedback on how we can make our new website better please do contact us. We would like to hear from you.|| ||
P.A required for the Managing Director |
Daraconsulting (PTY) LTD -Johannesburg, Gauteng
P.A required for our Managing Director.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT ATTRIBUTES:
The attributes of an effective PA are:
- a good communicator
One of the most important requirements of the PA skill-set is IT literacy. At the very least, PA should have advanced-level skills in Word for Windows and Microsoft PowerPoint. And at least an intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- reading, monitoring and responding to the P.A's email
- answering calls and liaising with clients competently,
- preparing correspondence on the MD's behalf,
- diary management,
- planning and organising meetings,
- organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
- taking action points and writing minutes,
- preparing papers for meetings,
- taking dictation,
- planning and organising events,
- conducting research,
- preparing presentations,
- managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- typing documents,
- sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
- managing projects,
- Properties ( Payments, Quotations, Feedback)
- HR assistance (Payroll, staff leave monitoring etc)
The above list is not exhaustive - the scope of the Personal Assistant role can be wide and varied.
Job Type: Full-time
If interested in the above position please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29 November 2017.